Saturday, September 02, 2006

My Wish List

I used to have a huge 200-and-something item ongoing wishlist on Amazon. It felt like retail therapy just to put things on the list and imagine having all of them. Now I keep my list down to 25 items, in case someone actually wants to shop from it, which my in-laws often do. Whenever I want to add something to the list, I make myself either remove something else from the list or not add it.
Here are 15 items off my current list. I think people's desired possessions are revealing into their personality. What's on your "wishlist"?

Stevie Wonder - The Definitive Collection ~ Stevie Wonder


Screen Adaptation: A Scriptwriting Handbook, Second Edition by Kenneth Portnoy


Hoover U5269-900 EmPower Bagless Upright Vacuum Offered by Allergy Be GoneHoover


Wives and Daughters DVD ~ Nicholas Renton


Extraordinary Machine ~ Fiona Apple


Frommer's New England's Best-Loved Driving Tours (Best Loved Driving Tours)

Thankful ~ Kelly Clarkson


Art of Homemaking by Daryl Hoole


Arrested Development - Season Two DVD ~ Jason Bateman $19.88


Pafuera TelaraƱas ~ Bebe $9.99

Prokofiev: Greatest Hits ~ Dimitri Mitropoulos $9.98

Rock of Ages: 30 Favorite Hymns ~ Mormon Tabernacle Choir


Catch a Fire: The Life of Bob Marley by Timothy White


Men Fake Foreplay ... And Other Lies That Are True by Mike Dugan

Greatest Hits ~ Red Hot Chili Peppers

No comments: