Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Heroes Crushes

I've watched all of Heroes season 4 in the past two weeks, so of course my current celebrity crushes are from this show.

Zachary Quinto

I know, I know, he's the bad guy. And he plays Spock. But seriously, there is something incredibly sexy about him. Plus, in real life he seems really cool (from the one interview I read about him), practical, down to earth, and thrifty. Gotta love that.

Milo Ventimiglia

It's true that they spent the first half of season four painting him as an angel, a nurse/paramedic set on saving as many lives as possible, and I swear they used soft-lighting and music to make us all fall in love with him. Well, it worked. Despite his Sylvester Stalone crooked mouth.

Masi Oka

The character of Hiro is probably the real keeper of my heart.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ohhh! I love Spock! So sexy! haha! And isn't the second guy the one who plays Jess in Gilmore Girls?? Still, very attractive.