Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Random Week's Menu

Since I am obsessed with food, I was thinking about what we eat around here. This past week for dinner it was:
Sunday: homemade black bean soup (served with multiple toppings)
Monday: turkey burritos
Tuesday: haystacks
Wednesday: absolutely no recollection of what I cooked for the family (I ate out at Paris Bistro with Andy)
Thursday: scrambled eggs, toast, mango
Friday: homemade pumpkin soup (served in the pumpkin) w/ bread
lunch = homemade mac n' cheese + peas
Saturday: leftovers (funeral potatoes, ham, veggies)
lunch = chicken tikka masala w/ rice & peas

Lunch is usually leftovers, when it wasn't and I actually made something & remembered about it, I noted it.

Began organizing my pantry today. It was quite a project. I've been meaning to get to it for ages. Looks immensely better already. Love it.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

oh yum! Chicken Tikka Masala. Curried veggies? I love your curried veggies.

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

LOVE haystacks!

-j