Thursday, February 17, 2011

Conversations Today

Jonah: I wanna throw away this bag.

Brandon: Why?  You're going to want to put your rocks back in there when you're done playing with them.

Jonah: I'm never gonna be done playing with them.  I'm going to play with them forever!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jonah to me: Hey Sweetheart!  I like to call you my sweetheart.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jonah to his dad, Brandon, while Jonah had friends over at the house: Hey Brandie!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jonah to Elora: Thanks, Sister!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I just laughed out loud at all of these. Also, this morning I was compelled for some reason to watch the youtube video of Jonah singing No more monkeys jumping on the bed. I had a good laugh. He's a silly boy :)