Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just Some Stuff

Today I am exactly halfway thru my pregnancy; 20 weeks; 4 1/2 months. It has gone by so quickly. Last night Brandon felt the baby move for the first time. I am pretty much past the morning sickness now. Unfortunately we as a family are not over our colds yet. Jonah has been sleeping better with a humidifier but it is pathetically sad to hear him cough and to have to wipe his nose every 15 minutes and blow my own nearly that often. He is very busy taking all the dvd cases off the shelf right now and carefully examining the boxes. He especially likes the two disc sets.
He can stand on his own for several seconds now and his favorite thing to do is to hold hands and walk me (or anyone) around the house. He is also very kissy lately. He also loves walking on his push toy from Nana Lisa and reading his books. He's getting more and more interested in his drum and maracas now too.
Jonah has been grinding his teeth lately. It really worries Brandon, but I think he's just getting used to the novelty of having top teeth. I've got to try and get a picture of them, they are so darn cute! He tried french toast for the first time this morning (no toppings) and seemed to really like it.
I must recommend to all of you to rent Beyond the Pale, Jim Gaffigan's stand-up comedy. It is such good clean fun and we laugh so hard!
Apparently it is wedding season here (?). In the past month I have been to two bridal showers and a reception. I still need to get gifts for the two weddings I missed and I have another bridal shower to attend this Saturday followed by the reception the following week. Wow.

1 comment:

Nancy Face said...

We have a wedding to attend tomorrow...I'm excited because it's the whole sit down dinner type of event! :)