2 things you compliment your spouse on while in his presence:
1. His sexiness.
2. He's an awesome dad and husband!
2 compliments you make about your spouse to your friends about your spouse:
1. I really brag when he helps with housework, etc.
2. He is so ambitious, such a good student, so all-around talented, he learns easily & quickly and seems to be good at everything.
2 traits you married him for:
1. His love and devotion.
2. I knew he would be sucesssful and make cute babies.
2 days you cherished most when you and your spouse were together:
1. The day we had our sonogram & the day Jonah was born (I know that's really two).
2. Any day he spends with me and doesn't play a computer game.
2 Material things you could give your husband if you just inherited a fortune:
1. A ski boat.
2. Timeshares (in Mexico, Lake Powell, Montana, etc.).
2 things you would miss the most if he left for two weeks:
1. Just his company in general.
2. His helpfulness - with the baby, the litterbox, the trashes, etc.
2 thoughts that crossed your mind when you first met/saw your spouse:
1. He's hot!
2. He's tough (he was boxing with a friend of ours).
2 favorite dates:
1. going to plays
2. hiking (or anything outdoors and active)
2 funny things you love about him:
1. His utter silliness especially when it is displayed in front of others
2. When he uncharacteristically becomes meticulous about his appearance (does this tie go?)
2 places you have lived with your spouse:
1. A big 2 bdrm. hardwood floored apt. in a fourplex in downtown Salt Lake City.
2. A small 1 bdrm. apt. with no heat or a/c (didn't need either) in Laie, Hawaii.
2 favorite vacations:
1. Our 3 month journey in Nepal.
2. Whenever we go to AZ and I get to see him interact with my family.
(Side note for myself) Other vacations we've been on:
Eureka Springs, AR
Lake Powell (several times)
Rocky Point (2x)
Puerto Vallarta (2x)
Visiting his family in UT or IL (lots)
Flaming Gorge (several times)
Island Park, ID
(2 questions I added myself)
2 best physical features:
(and hair when he grows it out)
2 best personality features:
1. when he does something, he does it well
2. sense of humor, of course
I tag Mike, Stephanie (both of you), Annie, Lisa formerly Anderson (if you even read this), Elaine, Jill, Macey, and Megan.