Monday, September 29, 2008

A Refined Palate

On Wednesday after storybook lady at the library I stopped at McDonalds and picked up a happy meal for Jonah and one for myself. Jonah was not impressed with the chicken nuggets but he did find doing this amusing:


Yes, that is a chicken nugget skewered with a crispy french fry.

Yesterday, Jonah insisted on sharing my lunch of Indian Chicken Tikka Masala rather than having his more bland lunch with roasted chicken.
He also learned to say, "spicy" today.

On a sidenote: I love Mondays cause everyone blogs Sunday and Monday about their weekends n' stuff so there's always lots of good new stuff to read.

6 comments:

Skye said...

he is so dang cute! Kire will eat Wendy's chicken nuggets anytime, they're his favorite.

Klin said...

Indian Chicken Tikka Masala!!! I love that stuff. I go the India Palace on Center St here in my town and eat it. Yummo!

Nancy Face said...

Look how cute he is! He's smart, too! :)

Annie said...

I always thought Jonah was way beyond his years. No more Micky-dees! :)

Christy said...

Yeah for spicy food lovers. That is laina...Ethan likes some 'hot' (spicy stuff) and Austin likes 'cold' food. Too bad for them, they don't get a choice :)

Tara Ann said...

Emily - your kids are too stinking cute!

I love your blog... I gave you something over at my blog... come check it out :)