Friday, October 16, 2009

Jonah


(Jonah thinks wearing his shirt as pants is hysterical)

Jonah turns three in three months. I get sad when he looks like a little boy instead of a toddler. He is still a shorty (just barely fitting into 2T clothes now). He is a very good big brother. He has always referred to himself in the third-person, but this week he has started using "me" and "I" appropriately. He is growing up.
Elora on the other hand, likes to say "mine", a phase Jonah never went through. I suppose he had nobody trying to take his stuff away though:)
No Halloween costume for Jo yet, thinking Superman, a skeleton, or Robin Hood.

2 comments:

Skye said...

I think shirt pants are pretty hysterical too.

Andy said...

He is so darn funny! What a cutie with his big belly. All three are cute costume ideas. I kinda like Robin Hood.