Thursday, February 18, 2010

American Idol Season 9


This and SNL are the only shows Brandon and I consistently watch together. I love it. I was getting sick of auditions and have loved Hollywood Week. Yesterday's episode, which we watched tonight, kept claiming that it was "the most emotional show ever." Apparently it was, because when I cried a little tear (possibly a second time), I looked over at Brandon and his eyes were all glossy. I said, "Are you getting teary?" He said, "I might have gotten a little misty eyed when that guy's mom or dad just called him "hijo" on the phone." It was pretty much the cutest thing ever. Brandon claims to get "misty-eyed" or other such adorable phrases on occasion but I usually assume he isn't serious and I've certainly never witnessed it during a television show. Fortunately he rarely reads my blog so he won't be embarrassed that I shared this with the whole world.

1 comment:

Skye said...

I'm enjoying the judges already, I love Ellen. I don't know if i'll be able to watch next year when simon leaves.