Friday, March 07, 2008

Running Crazy


A couple days ago, Jonah woke up with crazy hair.




He is fast when he has assistance from his walker!

Just in the past few days since we've been home, Jonah has started doing new things:
1- A new smile, slightly devilish looking
2- Monster voice, not just his occassional growl
3- Walking more than crawling
4- Wanting to be held more

Also, about two weeks ago he started touching his or my hair when he's tired and most of the time when I pick him up, he immediately starts caressing my hair. I love it.

I can no longer be in the same room with him while I talk on the phone, he simply won't have it, he throws a fit and is just too loud. He thinks the phone is HIS.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

my 14 month old does the same thing!!! she goes nuts when i answer the phone. she thinks SHE should get it. glad she's not the only one. :) your jonah sure is a cutie. love the wild hair.

Klin said...

I love the picture of him sticking his tongue out1 So super cute.

sjmiller said...

Very cute!!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i love that kids! and i love when babies start to get their own little personalities. i can't wait to see what your little girl brings to the table. :)

Nancy Face said...

He is just SO CUTE! :)

Zach and Shanna said...

How fun!! He's such a cutie!