Sunday, August 30, 2009

Andrea

My sister-in-law's birthday is on Monday. It is also her first day at work as a non-surgical sport's medicine practicioner. Andrea, M.D. Andy is one of the nicest people I know. She is also fun, beautiful, funny, intelligent, and has a perfect body. Andy is a wonderful sister-in-law and an awesome aunt. She is a conciencious and loving dog-owner. I adore her.
Last night we celebrated Andy with a big family dinner. Her dad, Linda, me, B, her hubby, his parents, her brother-in-law and his wife were all there. We are proud of you Andy. You are an amazing woman, a hard-worker, a great sister, daughter, wife, and doctor. Bravo!


As I walk away from the car I look up ahead and see my handsome hubby and just had to snap a photo.


Brandon and I at Prime steakhouse. Great food!


I forgot to take a picture of the birthday girl in her cute red ($5 at Ann Taylor this week) dress but I did get this one on accident.


Brandon and Torri with their fancy jeans;)

2 comments:

Andy said...

Thank you SO much Em!!! Reading this made me cry. And it also inspires me to try to live up to the hype. I had a GREAT time at dinner. I am so glad you and Brov were there. Thanks for being such a wonderful sister-in-law!

Lacey said...

your a great sil.