Saturday, June 05, 2010

Best Family Films

My Top 10

The Sandlot
The Princess Bride
Babe
October Sky
Clue
Darby O'Gill and the Little People - see Sean Connery before he was James Bond:)

Swiss Family Robinson
The Parent Trap (1961)
Back to the Future
The Rocketeer

All Pixar films
Most Disney animated films
Most Christmas movies
Many musicals (namely Annie, Newsies, etc.)
Muppet movies

And quite frankly, I really like all the Harry Potter movies.

Though they appear in other lists I must also mention: Willow, Anne of Green Gables, and Anne of Avonlea (aka: Anne the Sequel).

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

I know you didn't add the Shrek movies, but the first one is pretty good. If you still haven't seen it, you should.

I love Swiss Family Robinson! Also, the Sandlot is great, and Princess Bride is one of my all-time favs.