Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Party

Brandon and I had a Halloween party to attend on Saturday night.

We went as the King and Queen of Hearts. Simple, cute, matching costumes:)


Cole, the host of the party, was one of my best friends at Star Valley High School. Brandon and I hadn't seen him in at least five years.


I believe there were seven men at the party dressed as German bar maids. Here I am with a few of them.


My favorite costume at the party was this guy, Jeff(?), who came as Tobias from Arrested Development. The humor was lost on a lot of people but we loved it.

6 comments:

stephanie said...

i like your eyelashes

Nancy Face said...

You and Brandon look awesome...I ♥ it! :)

Robin said...

I love your costumes and your little monkey!

Annie said...

Those were some pretty interesting costumes. I so would not have gotten that last one so thanks for the clarification.
I bet it was nice to see Cole.

Annie said...

P.S. Great costumes...yours and B's.

Gina said...

More people need to be familiar with Arrested Development. We loved that show so so much!