Monday, March 28, 2011

Bones

I've made it up to mid-season 3 of Bones on my Netflix: Watch Instantly feature.  I love it SO much (both the show and Netflix)!  The dynamic between the two main characters, FBI Agent Booth and his partner, forensic anthropologist Dr. Brennan (whom Booth affectionately calls "Bones"), reminds me so much of the partnership chemistry in X-Files.  Yes, it's another solving murders tv show (I also love Perry Mason, CSI Miami, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, The Mentalist, Numb3rs, and Crossing Jordan) but it certainly puts a unique spin on things though in a similar vein to CSI.












If "Dr. Brennan" reminds you of someone but you can't figure out who, like she did with me, maybe this will help:


Zoey and Emily Deschanel, sexiest sisters in Hollywood:)

3 comments:

Aaryn & Mánon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaryn & Mánon said...

Wow, I had no idea they were sisters! The other sister was on Elf. Actually since Aaryn's had to help a lot with the night feedings, he's become addicted to this show. He loves it. He's on the last season now and watches an episode everytime he has to feed Vespa in the middle of the night. He's funny and a romantic, he really wants Bones and Booth to get together. Lol!

Skye said...

Oh my heck, I had no idea, they are both gorgeous.