Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New Tricks





Tuesday Jonah began doing this. I know these pictures are not the best of him, but they're what I've got. He is very proud of himself. On the same day he also finally figured out crawling on his knees, he doesn't do it much, but he can now. And have I mentioned he gives great kisses? Yup, very nice, open mouth kisses. A lot of times he grabs ahold of your hair or ears or cheeks so he can plant them properly. They are very sweet and sometimes quite funny.

5 comments:

Gina said...

Look at those standing skills! What a strong boy!

sjmiller said...

I cannot believe how big he has gotten! I love the little Jonah updates!

Robin said...

I can't wait to come get me one of them kisses in January. Yipee!

Macey said...

Cute! When Kiley started standing in the crib, it put a little damper on nap time, but it was so cute

Nancy Face said...

HE STANDS! Awww, such a talented and cute little Jonah!