Sunday, January 21, 2007

2006

Here is our baby at 8 weeks gestation. We lovingly referred to him as The Gummy Bear after this. We announced our pregnancy in July.
My best friend, Jen, and I. Spent a few days in Utah in August; hung out with the Jensens, Jen, and went to my 10 year high school reunion, also spent an evening with Mom as she was there on for BYU's Education week. Four of my siblings and several neices and nephews met me at the Phoenix airport for my layover to see my little baby bump, talk for a while, and give me maternity clothes.
September- discovered that we were having a boy!
October- Vacationed with Mom in Massachusetts. Here's us on the ferry from Nantucket to Hyannis.
Spent Thanksgiving with Brandon's mom's family. Good times!
Spent Christmas with Brandon's dad's family. Good times again.

More good times for New Years with my family.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Sounds like an excellent year! Just wait until you see all that this year will bring with a brand new baby and all that comes with him!