Five things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Living in AZ for the summer, hanging out with Sarah, Annie, and Melodee a lot
2. Hanging out with, dating, and kissing a lot of guys while deciding if I should go back to Utah and marry Brandon
3. Working first as a directory assistance operator then as an assistant to the home closers at Homes by Dave Brown (they offered me a permanent position which I didn't take)
4. Wearing short shorts and dresses
5. Wearing Estee Lauder's Pleasures perfume everyday
Five things on my to-do list today
1. Clean the house before more guests arrive
2. Do laundry
3. Kiss Jonah a lot
4. Change my sheets before Brandon gets home from backpacking
5. Make dinner
Five snacks I enjoy
1. Chips and Salsa!
2. Ice cream
5. Banana bread
Five things I'd do if I were a millionaire
1. Buy a fabulous house.
2. Pay off my parent's house or buy them a new one.
3. Save money for my kids schooling, weddings, cars.
4. Hire a housekeeper and someone to cook once a week.
Five things I'd never wear again
1. Really uncomfortable shoes
2. Eternity perfume
4. A jumper dress
5. Suspenders (really cool in third grade)
Five favorite toys
1. laptop w/ internet
2. food processor
4. Scuba gear