Sunday, August 12, 2007

Five Things Meme

Five things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Living in AZ for the summer, hanging out with Sarah, Annie, and Melodee a lot
2. Hanging out with, dating, and kissing a lot of guys while deciding if I should go back to Utah and marry Brandon
3. Working first as a directory assistance operator then as an assistant to the home closers at Homes by Dave Brown (they offered me a permanent position which I didn't take)
4. Wearing short shorts and dresses
5. Wearing Estee Lauder's Pleasures perfume everyday

Five things on my to-do list today
1. Clean the house before more guests arrive
2. Do laundry
3. Kiss Jonah a lot
4. Change my sheets before Brandon gets home from backpacking
5. Make dinner

Five snacks I enjoy
1. Chips and Salsa!
2. Ice cream
3. Carrots
4. Fruit
5. Banana bread

Five things I'd do if I were a millionaire
1. Buy a fabulous house.
2. Pay off my parent's house or buy them a new one.
3. Save money for my kids schooling, weddings, cars.
4. Hire a housekeeper and someone to cook once a week.
5. Travel!!

Five things I'd never wear again
1. Really uncomfortable shoes
2. Eternity perfume
3. Overalls
4. A jumper dress
5. Suspenders (really cool in third grade)

Five favorite toys
1. laptop w/ internet
2. food processor
3. wakeboard
4. Scuba gear
5. Brandon

6 comments:

Klin said...

I love that Brandon is your favorite toy. I thought about putting Allen down, but I admit I was too chicken. He is the #1 favorite toy that I have.

Kudos to you for courage enough.

Nancy Face said...

I loved your "10 years ago" #2...so awesome! And my hubby is a favorite toy, too! Tee hee! :D

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Yes, your "10 years ago" were the best!

Suzanne said...

I avoid jumper dresses like the Plague! I think I'd feel like a frumpy old lady in one! *shudders* :D

How cute that you put Brandon is one of your favorite toys! :D

Tori :) said...

Well, if you're in the primary presidency you have to own a denim jumper dress... Just kidding. I'm in the primary pres. so I can say that. But have you noticed that??? It's like the prerequisite for the calling.
Great answers!!

Macey said...

I think I would do the same things with a million. Bummer about the water!