Friday, January 30, 2009

Poor Babies!

Jonah has the croup.
Elora probably has fifth disease.
My poor babies! I'm sitting here fretting over Jonah.
I know I've been blog crazy lately, but I have a lot to say, even if it's just to myself.
Today for the first time, Jonah said, "love you" back to me when I said, "I love you" to him, without anyone telling him to. It was wonderful.
It is also wonderful that he wants to sing now. He will join in on Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star and You are my Sunshine, which he calls Happy.

3 comments:

stephanie said...

i hope they are both feeling better soon. that jonah seems like such a sweet little guy.

Robin said...

what is fifth disease? well, I'm sorry, there is nothing sadder than sick babies.

Sheryl said...

Seth had fifth disease once. It seemed like that's what they called the strange rash he had because they had no other name for it. Anyway, I hope they both get better soon. That's so sweet when you get "I love you" just because you're the mom! Love it!